The Right Lipstick Shade-For all those beautiful ladies who are in a dilemma for choosing the right lipstick shade, you need to read this article!
Lip colors complement your skin tone and can enhance the look you want to show off. Not all shades will work well for all women, here is how you can distinguish it.
Basic Rules for Choosing the Right Shade:
1. Lighter tones for the daytime
For the day, a creamy or matte shade works just fine. Shades like peaches, rosy tans, pinks, subtle browns or pure finished colors make a wise choice!
2. For glitzy nights!
The bright colors are a must to set the night in absolute splendor. Shine and brilliance never appear loudly at such times; Bolder colors like berry, purple, warm red can also never go wrong.
3. Always try before you buy
Once you start getting a good shade of lipstick, try as many lipsticks as possible. Some look better in lipstick but not for your skin tone. Beauty corners will help you experiment with hues, and some can help you create a look that suits you.
4. Innovate with tones you dislike
You can buy the wrong shade, but there is a way to fix the trauma. You can carefully combine the two colors with a lip brush and blend them with a beautiful color. A sheer sheen can add some glamor to it!
5. Eye Makeup must go with you Lipstick
For simple eye makeup, choose dark dark colors. For dramatic eyes, choose lighter shades of lipstick.
Choosing a shade according to skin complexion:
For fair skin:
1. Day: Beige or medium brown with pink undertones
2. Night: Soft wine reds with cool undertones, bright pinks, subtle berry, deep rich copper browns, deep plum
3. Day or Night: Fine berry, cool undertone reds, deep plum
4. A rosy pink with golden shimmer is good for a fun and festive look
Stay away from bright orange-reds and loud pinks. Also, pale brown with yellow undertones can make your face look pale. Choosing the right lipstick for your skin tone
For medium skin tone:
1. Day: Earthy colors such as warm terracotta reds, browns, yellows and pinks browns, coffee browns
2. Night: Blue reds, fuchsia, rich pinks, deep reds
3. Medium complexions are pampered with creamy matte shades
Stay away from pale browns that can make your skin look pale.
For yellowish skin tone:
– Daytime: Terracotta reds, brown-toned pinks, chocolate, rich browns, toffee browns
– Night: Soft plums with yellow tones, dark berry, reddish brown, mahogany, rich rose
Avoid very light pinks, lilac tones, which can make the skin look pale. Orange-reds and bluish-pinks don’t pamper this skin type either. Choosing the right lipstick for your skin tone
For brownish or back skin tone:
– Daytime: Sheer pinks, sheer beige, lighter browns, medium pinks
– Night: Dark plum, Wine red, Berry, Deep rose, Dark brown, mocha. Rich copper, mahogany, deep reds with bluish tones
– Medium bright pink and brown tones can flatter this skin tone well
Stay away from orange-reds, pinkish-reds, and peach-reds for this particular complexion.