Crochet hook US size G/6 (4 mm)
Rainbow 8/4 Cotton
Measurements: approx. 2.6 inches (6.5 cm) in diameter
Amount used: approx. 0.22 oz. (6g) per pad
Ch: chain stitch
ss: slip stitch
sc: single crochet stitch
Dc: double crochet stitch
– You’ll find a visual step by step guide at the end of the pattern.
– Crochet with double thread.
1. Start with a magic ring. Chain 3 (replaces 1 dc), work 11 dc into the ring, and finish with 1 ss.
2. Ch 1. Now, crochet in between the dc from the previous row. “Work 2 dc together, and ch 1”.
Repeat from “ to “ in between every dc. Finish with 1 ss.
3. Ch 1. Work 1 sc in the 2 dc you crocheted together from the previous round and work 2 sc in
the ch space all the way around. Finish with 1 ss.
4. Ch 1 and work sc all the way around. Finish with 1 ss.
Weave in the ends